True Parisian Chic

Available Rooms

Apartment

Max Guests:
3

This apartment has a satellite TV, microwave and tumble dryer.


Iron; Ironing Facilities; Washing Machine; Extra Long Beds (> 2 metres); Heating; Dressing Room; Tumble dryer ; Wardrobe/Closet; Cleaning products; Clothes rack; Toilet paper ; TV; Satellite Channels; Cable Channels; Flat-screen TV; Refrigerator; Microwave; Kitchen; Dining area; Kitchenware; Oven; Stovetop; Coffee machine; Dining table; Towels/Sheets (extra fee); Towels; Linen; Garden view; Entire unit located on ground floor; Private flat in building;
Apartment
0 stars
32 Boulevard de l'Hôpital 75005 Paris France (FR)
48.84088516 2.36218214
EUR
11:00
10:00
American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, JCB

About True Parisian Chic

True Parisian Chic in Paris offers accommodation with free WiFi, 1.3 km from Opéra Bastille. The property features garden views, plus is 1.6 km from Notre Dame Cathedral. The apartment includes 1 bedroom and a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is provided. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Pompidou Centre, Louvre Museum and Place de la République. Paris - Orly Airport is 12 km from the property.

Please note that for late check-in after 21:00 an extra charge of EUR 30 applies. Check-in after midnight is not possible. For reservations made 30 days or more before arrival, guest must pay 25 percent of the rental fee upon reservation. The remaining 75 percent of the rental fee, the city tax and the cleaning fee is due no later than 30 days before the arrival date. For arrivals within 30 days, payment in full is due at the time of reservation. Please be aware that the final payment of the remaining rental fee due, city tax and the cleaning fee will be made to the credit card on file. Please ensure this amount will be authorized by your credit card company in advance. A security deposit of EUR 300 is required before arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable after check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Please inform True Parisian Chic in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.

Amenities of True Parisian Chic

  • WiFi available in all areas
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Heating
  • Non-smoking throughout
0.00/5.0
WRITE A REVIEW

Guest Reviews (0 reviews)

True Parisian Chic Paris, France

Your overall Rating of this property

Your name

Title of your review

Your review

What sort of Trip was this?

  • Business
  • Couples
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Solo